JustSim has released Rhodes V2 for X-Plane 11. The airport in Rhodes sits on the largest of the Dodecanese islands in Greece. The airport sees plenty of seasonal traffic from across Europe including the UK, Germany and beyond.
The new version from JustSim builds on the original release with a simple runway number change, additional modelling and texture work (non-specific). Furthermore, the scenery now includes custom autogen for the whole island and also routes for World Traffic.
JustSim Rhodes V2 is available now for an upgrade fee of €5.00 (excluding VAT) if you already own the first version on X-Plane 11. If you don’t own the original version, then you can buy it for €16.80.
New in v2.0:
- new parkings on apron
- runway number changed to 06/24
- new models added
- new textures added
- new routes for World Traffic
- custom autogen added for whole island
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom airport lights
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Animated ground vehicles (X-Plane 11 only)
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance