Developer JustSim has been very busy over the last few days. After the release of Innsbruck for X-Plane 11, we now have another update for their Prepar3D v4.4+ package taking it to version 3.
Included within this patch are the changes made to ground polygons. The ground polygons are now compiled using the latest PBR work-flows. Regarding the internal structuring of the airport, the new terminal and lounge area has now been modelled and included. Animated windsocks can now be found alongside the runway and the AFCAD file has been modified and updated. Dynamic lighting has also been given improvements.
Outside of the airport, new autogen objects have been added with 3D models of churches receiving particular attention. All of the changes have been optimised to enhance performance.
The full changelog can be found below.
If you have previously purchased JustSim Innsbruck for FSX or Prepar3D at simMarket, you are entitled to the special upgrade price of €5.00 (excl. VAT). The full package can be found here at simMarket for €16.50 (Excl.VAT).
- Texture ground polygons were changed.
- Ground polygons were compiled using SDK 4.4-PBR materials used.
- New terminal and lounge zone modelled
- New autogen objects have been added.
- 3D models of churches have been added.
- Animated windsocks (SODE) have been added.
- AFCAD file has been modified.
- Dynamic lighting has been added/changed.
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- Additional optimization performed
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High-resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High-resolution building textures.
- Fully AI traffic compatible.
- Excellent night effects.
- Optimized for excellent performance.
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format.
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting.
- Automatic season change for vegetation, and photo backgrounds
- Realistic reflections during rain
- Realistic reflection on the glass
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepar 3D
- Dynamic lighting of the apron
- Fully compatible with FTX Global openLC Europe and FTX Global Vector