JustSim has released a new version for Brussels airport (EBBR), in cooperation with Digital Design. The original version was released two years ago, and this new version comes with several changes and updates over the first one. The scenery is now built with PBR textures for both the terminal and the ground, as well as other 3D objects. The update also offers support for SODE’s VDGS add-on, which needs to be purchased separately. Some of the parking lots have changed, and there have been some changes to the AFCAD file and GSX file. A full changelog can be found at the end of this post.
The scenery is available for €23,50 on SimMarket, and owners of the previous version can get an upgrade for €6,20. Prices are excl. VAT.
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad3D-PBR materials used.
- Add Visual Docking Guidance System (VDGS) by 12BPILOT
- New Animated SODE Jetways for Airbus A380
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- Add new parkings and remade over 30 parkings
- The marking of the Parking lots has been changed.
- A custom profile file for GSX has been modified.
AFCAD file has been modified.
- New textures for ground polygons.
- The 3D model of the terminal has been changed (Gate for the A380 was created)
- The terminal textures have been changed.