JustSim has released on Simmarket the V2 of their rendering of the Antalya International Airport (LTAI). The new version is available only for Prepar3D V4.5 and V5.The V2 version features the new airport layout, a new GSX profile, SODE VDGS addition, a renewed autogen and dynamic lighting.
The Antalya Airport is located on the southern shore of Turkey, along the Mediterranean coast. It is a major touristic destination, catering charter flights from Europe and Russia. The airport handled 35.5 million passengers in 2018, making it the third busiest airport of Turkey. The airport has 3 parallel north/south runways and is capable of handling aircraft of all sizes.
The JustSim Antalya Airport is available on Simmarket for €19.40. Previous customers of the Antalya Airport V1 can purchase the new version for an upgrade fee of €5.90. Customers must be aware that the V4.5 and V5 versions are two separate purchase ; however, the purchase of the Antalya V2 for Prepar3D V5 is FREE for the customers of the V4.5 version.
As it is not clear whether purchasing the V5 version allows getting the V4 version for free, we advise purchasing the V4 version first and then purchasing the V5 In order to benefit these special prices, all operations must be done within the same Simmarket customer account.
- Ground polygons textures have been changed
- Over 60 parking lots have been changed added
- Parking numbers have been changed.
- Marking of taxiway signs has been changed / added
- AFCAD file has been modified
- SODE VDGS has been added
- GSX profile has been changed
- The photo background has been changed.
- New autogen objects have been added.
- Dynamic lighting has been changed
- Minor fixes
Original Airport Features
- Fully compatible with FTX Global Base by ORBX
- Fully compatible with FTX Global Vector by ORBX
- Fully compatible with FTX openLC Europe by ORBX
- Fully compatible with PILOT’S FSG – FS GLOBAL 2018 FTX and default mesh
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad3D-PBR materials used.
- Visual Docking Guidance System (VDGS)
- Animated SODE Jetways
- Custom GSX Ground Service settings for scenery (parking’s specifications, vehicles, pushback and boarding services) – see a manual for scenery after installation!
- Dynamic lighting of the apron
- 3D models now use PBR materials
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Surrounding area with custom autogen
- Fully AI traffic compatible with accurate AFCAD file
- Excellent night effects
- 3D birds
- 3D grass
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting
- Automatic season change for vegetation, high resolution phototerrain
- Realistic reflections on glass
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format