JustSim has just released their rendition of Hannover Airport (EDDV) for X-Plane 11. Hannover is the capital of the German state of Lower Saxony and the ninth largest airport in Germany. The airport has flights to European metropolitan and leisure destinations, and serves as a base for Eurowings, Condor, SunExpress Deutschland and TUI Fly Deutschland. The field also features an additional Terminal D to the east of the main terminal which is a rebuilt hangar which is exclusively used by the Royal Air Force to transport British troops to and from Northern Germany.
The developer has modeled in their scenery the three passenger terminal concourses, as well as the landside areas with shops, restaurants and surrounding areas. The scenery not only features items such as custom airport lights, surroundings and ground textures, but also optimization for excellent performance and high resolution objects. For the scenery to run properly, the developer requires X-Plane 11.41+.
To check out more JustSim projects and view future previews, visit their Facebook Page.
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom airport lights
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance