Developer JustSim has updated their P3D version of Linz Airport (LOWL) to version 2.0.
Notable changes include the addition of PBR-based materials compatible with P3D version 4.4 and above. The update also includes changes to ground polygon textures, the addition of SODE animated wind socks, and modified AFCAD files.
Located near Linz, the third-largest city in Austria, the airport is relative small (with only 11 gates), and serves just over 500,000 passengers each year, with scheduled and seasonal flights.
Users who have previously purchased the scenery at SimMarket are entitled to the upgrade price of EUR 5.00. The full scenery can be purchased at SimMarket for EUR 17.90.
- Texture ground polygons was changed.
- Ground polygons were compiled using SDK 4.4-PBR materials used.
- Animated wind socks (SODE) have been added.
- AFCAD file has been modified.
- A custom profile file for GSX has been added.
- Lighting on the runway taxiways has been changed.
- Dynamic lighting has been added/changed.
- New autogen objects have been added.
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- Additional optimization performed.
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings.
- More than 350 square km of photo scenery.
- More than 7,500 objects manually placed autogen.
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures.
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad 3D.
- Dynamic lighting of the apron.
- High resolution building textures.
- Fully AI traffic compatible.
- Excellent night effects.
- Optimized for excellent performance.
- Animated Birds
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- 3D grass.
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting.
- Automatic season change for vegatation, photobackground.
- Realistic reflections during rain