JustSim released Brussels (EBBR) for Prepar3D a few weeks ago. As usual for JustSim, an X-Plane version was in the works and not far from being released. In joint development with Digital Design, the airport was met be a great community response. X-Plane users will be pleased to hear a lot of the features, and more, have been ported over.
The entire airport of Brussels (EBBR) has been faithfully recreated with custom high resolution ground and building textures, animated ground traffic, custom surroundings and airport lights and shading effects on the airport buildings. World Traffic and X-Life is also compatible with the add-on and has been built with performance in mind.
It’s currently available via the X-Plane.org store for $25.60.
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom airport lights
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Animated ground vehicles (X-Plane 11 only)
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance