JustSim has announced a big update coming to Larnaca (LCLK): Larnaca v2. The update focusses on using PBR texture materials and using the Prepar3D v4.4 SDK for additional optimisations. There are also some other changes, such as additional autogen, new animated vehicles, animated SODE windsocks, and modifications to the current GSX and SODE implementations that are being used for the VDGS.
We don’t know when the update will come out, but knowing JustSim, it probably won’t take very long. JustSim released Larnaca (v1) on February 5th, 2018.
- Texture ground polygons changed.
- Ground polygons compiled using SDK 4.4-PBR materials.
- New autogen objects added
- Animated vehicles added
- Animated wind socks (SODE) added.
- A 3D grass model added.
- Modified AFCAD file.
- GSX user profile has been modified
- Modified Visual Docking Guidance System (VDGS) (SODE+GSX)
- Addition and changes of dynamic lighting.
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- Additional optimisation performed
- Other small fixes