Developer JustSim has today announced and previewed Luxembourg Airport (ELLX) 2.1 for Prepar3D v5. Posted on Facebook, JustSim developer Andrei said that the new version is ready and comes with a range of new features specific to this new version.
Version 2.1 of Luxembourg Airport 2.1 for Prepar3D v5 comes with updated ground textures, dynamic lighting adjustments, a modified AFCAD file and all-new lighting effects.
The airport is important to numerous airlines including Luxair, Ryanair and easyJet as they serve destinations such as Berlin, London, Milan and many others. Luxembourg Airport is also home to Cargolux which serves numerous destinations around the world.
With the airport update now ready, it won’t be long until it is available for customers to purchase. No word on whether this patch will be compatible with older sims (Prepar3D v4) or if there will be a charge associated with the upgrade. We’ll keep you informed.
You can follow JustSim on Facebook to stay up to date.
Version 2.1 Changelog
- Ground textures have been changed
- Cargo platforms P7, P10 has been changed
- Marking on taxiways has been changed / added
- Dynamic lighting has been changed
- The photo background has been changed
- AFCAD file has been modified
- GSX configuration file has been changed
- New lighting effects around the airport have been added.
- Minor fixes.