Scenery developer JustSim has just announced that a massive update will soon be available for Nice Côte D’azur Airport. The Southern-French airport sees plenty of traffic from airlines across the world. This update will replace the original version which was released in 2018.
The new update will include a range of changes including ground polygons & 3D models using the Prepar3D V4 SDK along with PBR materials, a change to the current taxiway and runway layout to match real-world plans, and also additional dynamic lighting. Further work has gone into the car parking, additional optimisation and more.
The installer has been sent to simMarket for the customers but is not yet available. It’s also not clear whether this will be a paid update or provided free of charge.
You can find out more information via the JustSim Facebook page.
- Runway and taxiways were expanded\changed.
- Texture ground polygons was changed.
- Ground polygons were compiled using SDK 4.4-PBR materials used.
- More than 30 Parking lots were added\changed.
- The marking of the Parking lots has been changed.
- Animated wind socks (SODE) have been added.
- AFCAD file has been modified.
- A custom profile file for GSX has been added.
- Lighting on the runway \ taxiways has been changed.
- Dynamic lighting has been added\changed.
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- Additional optimization performed
- Small fix.