JustSim, in partnership with Digital Design, has released Stuttgart Airport (EDDS). The German airport sees over 11-million passengers each year from a range of airlines such as Eurowings, Lauda, and many others. Furthermore, the airport also has a big cargo presence with plenty of DHL flights departing and arriving into the airport.
Stuttgart Airport from JustSim and Digital Design includes 3D PBR modelling, high-resolution ground textures and surrounding custom ground vehicles. Furthermore, the airport also includes shading and occlusion (texture baking) on the airport buildings, along with 3D taxiway lighting and wildlife in the area. Stuttgart is also fully compatible with Orbx Global and openLC Europe.
As per the announcement on Facebook, the airport will be coming to X-Plane 11 in the future.
- Fully compatible with FTX Global openLC Europe
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad3D-PBR materials used.
Visual Docking Guidance System (VDGS) (SODE+GSX)
Animated SODE Jetways
- Dynamic lighting of the apron
3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Surrounding area with custom autogen
- Fully AI traffic compatible with accurat AFCAD file
- Excellent night effects
- 3D birds
- 3D grass
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting
- Automatic season change for vegatation, photobackground high resolution
- Realistic reflections on glass
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format