Just Flight announced on their Facebook that their scenery Conington Airfield now has a In Development page. Conington Airfield is home to Flying Club Conington for the PA-28 Warrior II, PA-28 Arrow II and a few others. Conington, or Peterborough Business Airport as it’s also known, has an ICAO code of EGSF and is an airport in the UK in Cambridgeshire about six miles south of Peterborough and twenty miles north-west of Cambridge.
The airfield is equipped with a 987-metre long licensed asphalt runway in direction 10 and 28 plus a 100 m overshoot. In addition to that it also comes with a 800-metre unlicensed concrete runway.
Conington Airfield comes with the following features:
- Developed following major research at the airfield
- 3D grass
- Custom trees
- Custom airport markings/signs
- Scenery Manager
- Accurate runway and taxiway placement
- High-resolution photoreal ground textures, adjusted for what season it is
- Custon ground polygon and AFCAD
- Custom scenery around airfield boundary
- Realistic shadowing on objects and buildings
- OrbX FTX compatability
- Night lighting effects
- Friendly on both FPS and VAS
- Comes with charts and PDF manual
The preview shots below shows a very good looking airfield which is highly detailed all round. From park benches just outside the airport buildings, to very nice and realistic looking terrain, and ground textures that blend in just perfectly.