Just Flight’s first-ever scenery product for Microsoft Flight Simulator will be Palma De Mallorca. This brand new airport development is being built from the ground-up with all new technology and designed exclusively for the new platform. The project is in early days, but is being developed by talented developers in the flight sim industry and also supported by two pilots who are based in the airport.
The first previews are from a very early stage of development, but the product page confirms that the airport product will come with custom ground textures and 3D objects (with full BPR), along with animated hangar doors, custom jetways and accurate parking positions throughout.
No release date or timeframe was given only that we can expect to see this release in 2021. For now, you can follow the product on Just Flight or stick with FSElite where we’ll keep you updated.
Currently Confirmed Features
- Hundreds of custom-built 3D objects with PBR texturing.
- Highly detailed buildings with interiors where applicable.
- Custom ground textures including custom made ground markings for taxiways, aprons and surrounding streets.
- Significant buildings and objects near the airport and on the approach paths.
- Corrected ILS for all runways.
- Animated hangar doors.
- Custom built jetway bridges.
- Realistic night lighting.
- Accurate parking positions and taxiways including general aviation.