Recently updated on their Facebook, Just Flight has announced development of the PA-28RT-201T Arrow IV for Aerofly FS 2. They claim that it will be their second add-on release for Aerofly following the Duchess later this month.
The PA-28RT-201T Arrow IV is a four-seater, turbocharged piston-engine aircraft equipped with retractable tricycle landing gear and a constant speed propeller. The aircraft is commonly used for training.
- HD 4096 x 4096 textures
- Bump, specular, reflection and ambient occlusion mapping
- Wear and tear based textures in cockpit
- Comprehensive IFR-capable avionics that include:
- KMA 20 audio selector unit
- Garmin GNS 530 including COM 1/ NAV 1 function
- KX 175B COM 2 / NAV 2 radio
- KN 62 DME unit that displays NAV1/2 information
- Piper Autocontrol IIIB autopilot unit with NAV, heading and roll hold
- KT76A transponder
- KR 85 ADF unit with ADF/ANT/BFO modes
- Custom coded fuel system
- Custom coded electrical system with functional circuit breakers
- Landing gear system with emergency release
- Accurate rigidbody-system, precise aerowings and aerofuselage
- Realistic and accurate flight dynamics based off of real world performance and handling data.
- TSS sound set.
- Comprehensive Manual
- Will include a set of liveries:
- D-EAIV (Germany)
- G-BOGM (UK)
- OE-KFT (Austria)
- OK-MAN (Czech Republic)
- N3023K (USA)
Expect this release in the near future.