The IRIS Simulations Jabiru 160/170 has been updated to version 1.30. The new update from the aircraft development team includes brand new bush trips, aircraft performance refinements and also various fixes and improvements.
The new update, which is now available to download for free, features changes to the flight model to better match the real-world aircraft. In addition, the tablet displays turn off when stowed, providing users with a 10fps performance gain when they are in use. The J160-D also saw landing lights added and various new liveries and updates for even more flying opportunities. Finally, two new Bush trips have been added to the aircraft for free for virtual pilots to embark on some scenic views with the aircraft type.
Right now, the IRIS Simulations Jabiru J160/170 is on sale on through OrbxDirect. You can buy it now for 30% less than the usual price, meaning right now it will cost $24.50 AUD (approximately US$18.04 | €15,15 | £13.52). The full changelog is down below.
IRIS Simulations Jabiru 160/170 Version 1.3 Changelog
- Bush Trips – Tropical North Bushtrip added.
- Bush Trips – New weather conditions courtesy of SoFly Weather Preset Pro now included in Gippsland Tour and Tropical North Bush Trips.
- All aircraft – Performance refinement to flight model completed for more engine power accuracy.
- All aircraft – Tablet display turns off when stowed, providing approximately 10FPS gain when stowed on some devices.
- All aircraft – Fixed Z-Bias issue on circuit breaker labels.
- All aircraft – Cockpit tooltips added.
- All aircraft – Camera positions updated.
- All aircraft – Update to J2200 mixture code for improved function.
- J160-D – AvAngel J160-D added.
- J160-D – Landing light added to J160-D.
- J160-D – Lil’ Jo J160-D 24-7089 removed and replaced with new owners livery.
- J170-C – G-CFSJ livery added.
- J170-D – SCOOBS Gaming J170-C added.