IRIS have just released their Aviator Series – Pilatus PC-24 SVJ for FSX and P3D for $39.99 AUD.
After years of development, IRIS have finally brought this long sought after aircraft to simulation. The twin-engine business jet is an interesting aircraft to fly thanks to its short takeoff and landing capabilities. Because of its dynamic performance, you can takeoff and land on any type of runway in the world, giving you plenty of flexibility with flying in the sim.
- Custom sounds based on the Williams FJ44 engine from both inside the cockpit and the exterior of the aircraft.
- Custom displays and detailed on-board systems based on publicly available information.
- A selection of superb HD (4096 pixel squared) textures!
- Realistic material reflection and shine.
- Custom HD paintkit in Photoshop PSD format.
- Custom in cockpit audio.
- Detailed manual and documentation to provide the most realistic procedural simulation possible.
- Texture Swapper and VC Swapper tools provided to customise your experience for lower end systems.
You can buy it now directly from the IRIS store.