iniSimulations A310-300 ON THE LINE for X-Plane 11 has been released.
The aircraft product comes with a suite of features that brings this aircraft to life. Building on their A300 series of aircraft, iniSimulations has crafted a custom FMS designed to replicate the experience of the A310, which implementing a brand new NAV system. The aircraft has been extensively tested by real-world pilots to ensure that flight dynamics and systems closely align with the aircraft itself.
As with other aircraft developed by iniSimulations, the aircraft comes with detailed modelling, 4K texturing and a detailed cockpit. Initially, the package comes with a Passenger, Freighter, ACJ (Private Business Interior Configuration) variation of the aircraft. Coming in August, iniSimulations say that the Medevac and MRTT variants will be available as a free update for A310 customers.
In addition to the comprehensive features, the A310 also comes with over 50 failure situations you can simulate within the aircraft. The aircraft also comes with complete ACARS/CDPLC functionality, a custom EFB and an in-sim printer which will spit out key information from the CDPLC operation. Furthermore, the aircraft is compatible with Active Sky XP.
You can buy the A310-300 ON THE LINE for X-Plane 11 now for £69.99 (excluding VAT). If you own the A300-600 ON THE LINE, you are entitled to a 35% discount. If you want to buy the A300 after owning the A310, you can upgrade and get a 25% discount.
If you’re looking to find out more about the aircraft, you can watch a series of videos that the team has put together a number of videos highlighting the features and functionality of the aircraft.
- Detailed custom FMS designed to replicate an “ON THE LINE” experience using A310 data
- SIDs, STARs, SEC flight plan, custom VNAV & LNAV (brand new NAV system reviewed and improved from A300) including the new additions of step climbs/descents
- Independent FMS with state-of-the-art high-definition pop-outs
- More than 50 comprehensive failures to further deepen your simulation
- Unique behavioral characteristics of the A310 simulated throughout each system for the most immersive experience with many improvements to ECAMs and overall system improvements from the A300
- Extensively tuned flight model to capture real-life A310 characteristics including accurate performance; landing and takeoff behavior with custom ground effect simulation and utilizing the X-Plane 11 experimental flight model developed with the latest generation technology
- Custom stalling behavior including aerodynamic buffet
- Complete ACARS/CDPLC functionality including SimBrief company route uplink along with ACARS wind uplink functionality integrated into brand new modern IDC radio turning panel with working persistent custom pre-set feature. This can be changed live in sim with the retro A300-style radio panels
- Brand new dynamic engine windmilling effect
- Custom EFB using real A310 takeoff speeds and weights with optimization allowing wider ranges of flaps and slats settings on given runway lengths
- Additions to fuel system, including the addition of 2 ACT tanks, allowing for long haul operation. Brand new trim tank and CG calculation logic for CGCC system
- Random engine indicator values upon load to provide immersive experience simulating difference in age, and wear and tear between engines
- In-sim printer functionality for key information from CDPLC operation
- 4K, PBR texturing in both the exterior and interior of the aircraft coupled with high-resolution, pixel-perfect cockpit displays
- Accurate, toned night lighting inside and out
- Accurate rendition of General Electric GE CF6-80C2A8 and Pratt & Whitney PW4158 variant engine behavior
- Animated trimmable horizontal stabilizer
- Several cockpit enhancements and changed from the A300, such as standby compass
- Brand new smoothed altitude animation gauge
- True to life, legible decals inside and out of the aircraft
- The initial release includes three high quality variants: Passenger, Freighter, ACJ (Private Business Interior Configuration). In August 2021, the Medevac and MRTT variants will be available as a free update for A310 customers.
- Custom FMOD sounds for both engine types, including immersive sound recordings from the real aircraft
- Audio dynamically balanced within a 3D environment, coupled with location-dependent audio, as well as the inclusion of audio based on a variety of environmental conditions specifically for the A310
- Enhanced ambience both inside and outside such as engines windmilling audio and cabin sounds
- Complete overhaul of over 250 manipulator sounds and wide improvements across both sound sets
- Improved iniGroundHandling Set for all A310 variants with additional vehicles
- Feature-rich onboard Electronic Flight Bag (EFB)
- Detailed, performance-friendly passenger cabin, with ability to disable for additional performance
- Active Sky for XP compatibility
- Built-in panel state capabilities along with autosave
- Comprehensive radar modes including weather and terrain radars
- Extensive user settings options
- In-flight passenger announcements with various languages depending on livery configuration
- Emergency exit slides modelled along with door arming logic
- Progress of flight information screens in cabin