iniSimulations has provided their latest update on the development for its A300-600R(F) for X-Plane 11. Since their last update, the team has been working on the systems and going through a rigorous testing phase to ensure that within the next couple of weeks, it will be pushed to the final beta phase.
Whilst development continues, the team has released a new product page for their upcoming A300-600R(F) ON THE LINE, which includes a break down of some of the features to come. As we have already learned, the aircraft will come fully detailed with plenty of features including full SID/STAR support, a completely bespoke hydraulic, electrical and pressurisation system, along with the unique A300-600R trim tank functionality. We also know it will feature full 4K PBR texturing, high-resolution cockpit displays and totally custom FMOD sounds. A full feature list is below.
In addition, the team shared off a handful of new preview images of the aircraft in action.
Whilst we continue to await a release, we will, of course, keep you informed of any progress.
iniSimulations A300-600R(F) ON THE LINE Feature List
- Detailed custom FMS designed to replicate an on the line experience
- SIDs, STARs, SEC flight plan, custom VNAV and LNAV, altitude and speed constraints, holds and PBD waypoints support
- Independent FMS with state-of-the-art high definition pop-outs with high-resolution cockpit displays
- Custom system rendition including bespoke hydraulic, electrical, pressurisation and fuel operation including unique A300-600R trim tank functionality
- Unique behavioural characteristics of the A300-600R simulated throughout each system for the most excellent immersive experience
- Extensively tuned flight model to capture A300-600R characteristics including accurate performance; landing and takeoff behaviour with custom ground effect simulation
- Custom taxiing behaviour following extensive consultation from empirical sources
- Custom stalling behaviour including aerodynamic buffet
- Accurate rendition of General Electric GE CF6-80C2A1 and Pratt & Whitney PW4158 variant engine behaviour
- ACARS Wind Uplink
- 4K, PBR texturing in both the exterior and interior of the aircraft
- High-resolution, pixel-perfect cockpit displays
- Accurate, toned night lighting
- Detailed renditions of the General Electric GE CF6-80C2A1 and Pratt & Whitney PW4000 models
- A contemporary set of realistic and fictional liveries courtesy of the iniBuilds Painting Team available for free
- Custom FMOD sounds with two unique sound sets for each engine type (GE CF6 and PW4000), including authentic sound recordings from the real aircraft
- Audio dynamically balanced within a 3D environment, coupled with location-dependent audio, as well as the inclusion of audio based on a variety of environmental conditions
- All buttons, levers and switches have their own unique sound that varies each time during interaction
- iniGroundHandling Set for both A300 Freighter and Passenger Expansion
- Feature-rich onboard Electronic Flight Bag (EFB)
- Revolutionary performance calculator and data
- Interactive loading area functionality
- Free A300-600R passenger expansion (coming soon)
- Built-in panel state capabilities
- Comprehensive radar modes
- Compatibility with BetterPushback plugin
- Extensive user settings options
You can now find the official product page for the iniSimulations A300-600R(F) ON THE LINE here, along with some brand new images from the near to complete version of the aircraft, complemented with the features list released with Development Update 5.
Furthermore, we are nearing the end of painting all liveries requested by the community from realistic to fictional liveries, and you can check the progress on these here.
We know the community is excited as are we to get their hands on this truly glorious product! However, please note we really want to provide you, our customers, an excellent first impression and product, and therefore we will ensure it is extensively reviewed and tested before we proceed to the release phase. We have some awesome things planned for you to gain greater insight into the product before release, which will be announced soon!
As we’ve mentioned before, we love interacting with the community, on a personal basis, and invite you to join our Discord to speak to others and our team regarding this project, or sign up to the iniBuilds Forum for an alternative engagement experience.
Stay tuned, thank you for checking in and we wish you all a great week ahead.