Sound utility developer Immersive Audio has released its 737XU Cockpit Sound Immersion Lite package for Prepar3D v4.5 and v5. The all-new cockpit sound pack has been designed specifically for the PMDG 737NGXu series of aircraft and features over 100 new sounds to bring your cockpit to life.
The new sound effects are all recorded from a real-world 737NG cockpit and then processed and tested for authenticity and realism in the simulator. The product features authentic standby instrument and avionic sound effects, various warning audio alerts, GPWS callouts and authentic take off and landing roll sound effects. Furthermore, there is also nose gear bumps and touchdown sound effects, gear airflow and also rumble and rattle for when the speedbrake is applied. All of the sounds are supplied in stereo and have also been tested with Buttkicker Gamer 2.
Immersive Audio’s 737XU Cockpit Sound Immersion pack is compatible with all NGXu models for Prepar3D v4.4+ and Prepar3D v5.
- Authentic standby instruments, gyro and avionics.
- Authentic speaker and power relay.
- Various warnings – stick shaker, engine fire bell, AP disconnect, altitude chord, overspeed clacker, and more.
- Ground call internal/external
- High quality GPWS callouts & warnings.
- Authentic and immersive takeoff and landing ground rolls.
- Nose gear bumps and touchdown.
- Nose gear airflow.
- Nose gear rattle and rotation.
- Speedbrake rumble and cockpit rattle, flap turbulence.
Total: 108 new sounds.