The second version of the highly impressive 737NG CFM Immersion Soundpack by Immersive Audio has been released. The new version, which is completely free to current owners, features all-new recordings of the CFM56-7B engines from the flightdeck. The soundpack is now compatible with the recently released PMDG NGXu, as well as the original NGX.
Furthermore, the product also features other sounds including a high-quality groundroll, main gear touchdown sounds and also more realistic gear retraction and extension sounds. All of the sounds have been optimised for Buttkick and other bass-shakers. There are plenty of other sound effects available included to immerse yourself with the aircraft.
As mentioned before, this is a free update for those who owned the previous product. On simMarket, you will need to be signed in and add the product to your account. If you have yet to buy the Immersive Audio 737NG CFM Immersion Soundpack before, you can pick it up for €10.80 at simMarket.
- Authentic CFM56-7B high definition sounds, as heard on the real flightdeck.
- Realistic gear retraction and extension sounds
- High quality groundroll sound
- Main gear touchdown sound
- Wind noise
- Open/close door sounds
- External engine sounds with full sound cones
- Surround sound systems fully supported
- Optimized sounds for Buttkicker and other bass-shakers
- Optional engine sounds withous bass included
- Optional quieter engine buzz
Other features for non-PMDG 737NGX/NGXu add-ons:
- Authentic cockpit ambience
- Main gear/nose wheel touchdown sounds
- Flap lever sound
- Autopilot off warning
- Fuel pump
- Gear up warning
- Glideslope warning
- No Smoking & Seatbelts sign bell
- Stickshaker stall warning sound
- Overspeed warning