After months of previews and development, the team at ImagineSim has finally released their anticipated Singapore scenery. Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) is one of the busiest in Asia, connecting all corners of the world. Singapore Airlines dominates the airport with their huge fleet of Boeing and Airbus aircraft, meaning there are plenty of routes for people to choose from.
Singapore from ImagineSim has been created using the latest techniques from Prepar3D V4, meaning users should expect great performance, high definition textures and plenty of options for users to configure their experience to their machine. Users can choose to use low visibility navigation lights, dynamic lighting as well as SODE jetways throughout – including the newly opened Terminal 4. ImagineSim has also included the city of Singapore surrounding the airport, which is much needed when approaching the airport.
Full feature list below:
- Fantastic performance using procedures optimized for Prepar3D V4.
- High definition 2k building texturing and native Prepar3D V4 ground polygons.
- Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.
- Low visibility nav lighting.
- Switchable dynamic lighting option.
- Features the newly opened Terminal 4.
- Utilizes imaginesim’s bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- Interactive SODE jetways.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- Trees, plants and vegetation modelled with types native to Singapore.
- No generic library textures used.
- Switchable high 2k or medium 1k texture set.
- 52 square kilometre coverage of the WSSS area.
- Low simulator impact.
- Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.
- CCX Singapore Lite recreating the city centre included for free.
- Pre-wired to receive Imaginesim’s free Airport Animator plugin (due Fall 2018).