Announced back in February 2019, Imaginesim has finally released their Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (KATL) rendition for X-Plane 11. The scenery displays the airport in its current state and uses the latest techniques available for X-Plane 11 such as PBR, HDR lighting, advanced caching etc. Interactivity includes SAM jetways, numerous animations and vehicles at the airport. The scenery also covers the immediate surroundings for better immersion during approach.
Atlanta airport is the busiest airport in the world since 1998 passenger-wise, with over more than 107 million passengers in 2018. Atlanta is the main hub of Delta Airlines, handling itself over 68 million passengers per year, not including regional feeders. With over 200 destinations, pilots have a very wide choice of destinations to or from Atlanta. The airport has 5 parallel runways, with a plan to build a 6th runway within the next 20 years. Passengers go through a huge central terminal with 7 concourses connected by an automated SkyTrain.
Imaginesim Atlanta is available exclusively on their website for £24.99.
- 64bit code optimized for X-Plane 11.
- High definition building texturing and native X-Plane 11 ground polygons.
- Switchable dramatic PBR based water, reflection and shine texturing.
- Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.
- Low visibility nav lighting.
- Switchable dynamic HDR lighting option.
- Introduces the spectacular canopies over the Main Termianl dropoff/pickup zones.
- Imaginesim’s bespoke Operations Center configurator
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- Interactive SAM jetways and SafeGate docking systems.
- Stunning night lighting and effects.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- Sophisticated animations.
- Realistic taxiway centre and edge lighting.
- Thousands of hand-placed trees and lush 3D grass
- Accurate AIRAC procedures.
- Hundreds of high fidelity apron service and support vehicles.
- Enhanced custom made hand-placed surrounding autogen.
- Extensive hand placed trees, plants and vegetation.
- 15 square mile coverage of the KATL area.
- Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.