After weeks of teasing, Imaginesim has released their newest update to their Singapore (WSSS) scenery package. The new update primarily focuses on bringing the PBR technology into the airport package to give a much more realistic effect on the texturing and immersion of the airport.
PBR technology has been included in the airport to enable a better visual representation of the airport, especially with the new switchable dramatic PBR water reflection and shine texturing. This will make puddles and other wet surfaces look much more realistic than ever before.
Other features with the airport include 2K building textures throughout, SODE jetways, accurate AIRAC procedures and also a large number of custom objects in and around the airport. The update also updates the geolocation of the airport within the simulator.
Finally, the feature list mentions an ‘Airport Animator Plugin’. This plugin, once released, will enable brand new airport animation from people, mechanical objects and vehicles. This update will be due soon.
If you already own the product, you can update Imaginesim Singapore through the Imaginesim Operations Center tool, or download it fresh from the store. This update is free of charge. If you don’t own the product already, you can grab it from their store for £25.99. If you use FSX, you can also grab a copy.
Full Feature List
- Fantastic performance using 64bit code optimized for Prepar3Dv4.
- High definition 2k building texturing and native Prepar3Dv4 ground polygons.
- Switchable dramatic PBR based water, reflection and shine texturing.
- Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.
- Low visibility nav lighting.
- Switchable dynamic lighting option.
- Features the newly opened Terminal 4.
- Utilizes imaginesim’s bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- Interactive SODE jetways.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- Accurate AIRAC procedures.
- Trees, plants and vegetation modelled with types native to Singapore.
- No generic library textures used.
- Switchable high 2k or medium 1k texture set.
- 52 square kilometer coverage of the WSSS area.
- Low simulator impact.
- Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.
- Downtown Singapore city centre modelled.
- Pre-wired to receive the Airport Animator plugin (due very soon).