Imaginesim has released their anticipated KATL Atlanta update. The new free update available for every customer who purchased Atlanta after October 22nd 2015. The new update includes a wealth of features including switchable PBR materials for water and reflections, dynamic lighting and also interactive SODE jetways.
Further improvements also include an extensive range of hand-placed trees, plants and vegetation surrounding the airport, brand new high definition building textures and native Prepar3D V4 ground polygons and also an update to the main terminal building itself adding the new canopies over the dropoff/pickup zones.
The airport has also been updated to match the real-world standard of today with accurate AIRAC procedures. The airport will also feel alive with the Simworks Studios Live scenery module with new animated traffic around the airfield.
To get the update, you simply need to open the Imaginesim Operations Center and download the new update from there. If you have yet to buy Imaginesim’s KATL Atlanta Airport, you can do so via their website for £24.99.
Change Log / Updates
- Fantastic performance using 64bit code optimized for Prepar3Dv4.
- High definition building texturing and native Prepar3Dv4 ground polygons.
- Switchable dramatic PBR based water, reflection and shine texturing.
- Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.
- Low visibility nav lighting.
- Switchable dynamic lighting option.
- Introduces the spectacular canopies over the Main Termianl dropoff/pickup zones.
- Utilizes imaginesim’s bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- Interactive SODE jetways.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- Sophisticated animations generated with Simworks Studios Live Scenery module.
- Accurate AIRAC procedures.
- Extensive hand placed trees, plants and vegetation.
- No generic library textures used.
- Seasonal variations.
- 15 square mile coverage of the KATL area.
- Low simulator impact.
- Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.