So this happened a little while ago, but iFly has updated their 737NG range to SP3.2.2. iFly have said that this is the final update to the range.
SP 3.2.2 is the final update for the iFly 737NG aircraft range, and is for users of FS9, FSX/FSX-SE, FSX Pro(CBE), and P3Dv2.5. Customers who own P3D version 2 will be able to use their existing iFly 737NG key to install version 3.2.2 for P3Dv3.
In this update, you’ll be able to add ACARS RTE Data and DES forecast wind data – not even the PMDG 737 can do this (yet). There’s been some optimization to code (so more FPS), as well as changes to some fonts, sounds and aerodynamics.
Full list of changes can be found after the jump.
SP 3.2.2 Additions and General Improvements:
- Improvements and optimizations which should result in smoother and more stable fps.
- Added CDU ACARS RTE Data and DES Forecast Wind requests.
- Adjustment to the CRT style CDU font.
- Wind sound now starts at about 60KIAS instead of the previous 10KIAS.
- The aircraft is now about 2% more “slippery” at altitudes above FL200. The approach must be planned well. However, airspeed increasing 15-20kt over CAB speed is not a problem, so around 300KIAS is OK.Typically, the aircraft slows down nicely to meet SPD or 240/10000 restrictions. Of course speed brakes will be needed at times. Fair Warning: don’t slow the aircraft too aggressively thereby causing IAS to fall behind CAB speed – a large thrust application will result. Stow the spoilers when the IAS is 5-10KTs above the CAB speed, and then use the speed brake again if needed. Not every flight, STAR, and approach is the same, so you will need to relearn and adjust to the aircraft.
- Improvements to the Autopilot during climb/descent phases in turbulent weather and/or when wind speed and direction change drastically in relation to the aircraft.
- Adjusted aircraft tendency to aggressively pitch up/down during turns with VNAV/LNAV engaged.
- Corrected tendency of the aircraft to nose down excessively when using speed brakes.
- Further improved RTE drawing on the ND. There could be some situations where drawing is not 100% perfect.
- Updated SDK to v1.10
SP 3.2.2 Fix List:
- Air file adjusted for better single engine operation.
- RWY heading angle navdata anomaly
- VHF Failure
- RWY ALT issue with Negative values
- Configuration Tool seating
- VC static yoke imprint
- ALT INT
- RTA improved. Note: if the waypoint is at CLB/DES stage, the speed will not be reliable. RTA is greatly dependent on proper wind entry.
- FSX/P3D APU BATT charge and Panel switch position settings.
- IAN barometric path.
- Turn back after Exec MOD RTE
- Offsets for WXR
- T/D & E/D calculation and display
- CPFlight WXR Panel
- VOR DME approach with hold
- MFD C/R Button
- VECTOR approaches
- HDG SEL when in VOR/LOC Approach mode
In addition to the above for the CBE:
- SDK pushback command
- Export flight plan file when pressing EXEC
- ROUTE OFFSET
- Drift down speed on CDU ENG OUT page
- Navigational beacons missing on Client ND.
- FO VSD
- Client Aux Fuel gauge added
- Resolved Win10 compatibility issues.