Hot Start have recently released an update to their TBM-900 addon for X-Plane 11. This update includes various new features, alongside a host of bug fixes and improvements. Notable improvements to the plane include openable windows in VR, sidebar drawer buttons in VR, and increased effects rendering in VR. The full update log is listed down below. You can view the full update post here. You can also view the full changelog below:
Improvements / New Features:
- Implemented waypoint VNAV constraint entry via the keypad numerical keys.* Dropped WXR resolution to get more performance and more realistic “grainy” radar look.
- Implemented rain, ice and HUD rendering in VR.
- All sidebar drawer buttons are now available in Plugins menu for enhanced VR usability.
- All windows can now be opened natively in VR.
- Reorganized plugins menu to make it more logical.
- Rain effect compute shader would misbehave when camera was far away from aircraft.
- Legacy rain effect would misbehave when sim was paused.
- Fixed crash when using multiple monitors on Windows.
- Fixed deadlock in synthetic vision code causing the terrain not to update and sim to hang when SVS is toggled.
- Handle the case when minimums are set to 10,000 ft and the number goes outside the PFD box.
- Missing tire_skid_speed_mtr_sec broke XP11.26 compatibility.
- Fixed dark outline around windshield due to bad stencil masking in normal vector computation.
- Copyright on MFD should show build year.
- Build OpenGPWS with Garmin audio, not Honeywell.
- Don’t allow overflowing the approach minimums value.
- Disable all GL arrays before starting effects rendering to avoid crashes when arrays are left enabled by external code.
- Refined gear brake failure messages.
- Added check for O2 refill to only allow it to be done when the tank isn’t full.
- Fuselage & gear leg repair buttons shouldn’t be available when the parts are ok.
- Fuel caps shouldn’t be auto-closed when the user reopens the payload manager after leaving them open.
- Added crash sound when the aircraft falls on the tail or nose.
- Moved headset audio source position to right seat cushion to match visual model.