A relative newcomer to the flightsim development community, Grand Island Sim only recently announced that they were brining Banjul Airport, ICAO: GBYD, to our sims in short order, and they weren’t kidding; Today is the day their scenery of Banjul airport has been released for P3D v4!
Grand Island Sim’s Banjul scenery features 50cm ground imagery, native P3D v4 ground polys, a choice of dynamic or static lights, seasonal ground textures, and optional ground textures to match Orbx Global Base.
The scenery is available from Simmarket for a price of 14.99 euros and is only compatible with P3D v4 at this point in time, a quick trailer can be viewed here and a plethora of screenshots can of course be found below!
- 50cm per pixel ground imagery
- Native P3Dv4 ground polys
- Choice of Dynamic or Static Lights.
- Seasonal ground textures (Summer/Winter)
- Optional ground textures to match Orbx Global Base