Developer Golden Age Simulations has released their Fleet 16B Finch II for FSX and P3D. The biplane, which was first introduced in 1939, went onto become a popular make and saw multiple variations of the type produced.
The package from Golden Age Simulations includes a fully animated 3D models, all with 4K textures and a volumetric propeller system. Furthermore, the product includes a custom sound package and animated virtual cockpit with 3D gauges.
- High quality, Fully Animated 3D Models representing RCAF and Post War Civilian Paint schemes
- Fully Modeled Detailed Kinner B5-R 5 cylinder radial engine
- High Resolution (4096 x 4096)Textures
- Fully Animated VC cockpit with VC Cockpit Shadowing and Smooth 3D modeled gauges
- User Controlled Configuration Manager
- VC Cockpit Custom Sound Package
- Volumetric Propeller Textures
- High Fidelity Sound Files
- Precision Flight Dynamics
- Fully Animated Pilot Figures
- Paint Kit
- Custom installer for FSX, FSX SE and P3D Versions 1 – 4
- Users Manual