Prepar3D developer Georgian Virtual Airports has released their anticipated freeware of the Ambrolauri (UGAM) scenery. The airport is located in the country of Georgia, in between the banks of the Rioni river, giving you a beautiful sight at the mountains and surrounding landscape as you are soaring by.
The developer has mentioned in their release that the airport is modeled very accurately to its real world counterpart, and even if you can only take your smaller aircraft flying around in the region, an aircraft the size of the Dash 8 is always welcome.
With the use of Orbx FTX Global, you can bring your scenery to the next level with seasonal photoscenery and accurately modeled surrounding areas of the field, while also experiencing the thousands of autogen objects placed throughout the landscape.
Some features of the newly released scenery include:
- Accurate rendition of the airport in Ambrolauri
- Seasonal Photoscenery of the surrounding area and the whole city of Ambrolauri. Optimized for Orbx FTX Global
- Thousands of hand-placed autogen objects in the whole area
- Several POIs in the city, which are easily recognizable during the approach
- Animated Windsocks (SODE required)
- Optimized for P3Dv4/5
- Volumetric Grass
To find out more about the scenery, its history and all that it provides, you can head over to FS Downloads and get your free copy today or head over to Georgian Airport Sceneries to check out more of their work and expanding library.