Gaya Simulations has finally issued the long awaited 1.2 update for their Vienna International Airport (LOWW) for X-Plane. The 1.2 update has already been available for P3D and MSFS for a little over a month, but the XP version includes an additional number of changes and fixes that can be found in the changelog down below. The update is available right now through Orbx Central.
- North pier terminal now have interior modelling!
- Ground service equipment now have better texture.
- New model for the static A320 of Austrian with it’s accurate appearance and engines.
- Add new buildings make the airport dated with it’s current state.
- Fixes to a number of graphical errors
- Taxi lights offset all over the airport
- Fixed heavy handed exclusion zones which occasionally affected vegetation rendering
- Fixed E/W holding lines and lights to accompany
- Changed the orange taxi line to proper colour
- The red floodlights now only illuminate at night
- Updated ATC information and added wind rules
- Approach lighting improved at runway 29
- Added the Vienna airport logo to the SAM marshallers
- Changed gate sign style to reflect the real world
- A number of fixes to SAM jetways
- Added more ramp starts
- A number of other small, miscellaneous fixes and improvements.