Developer iniBuilds has continued to update its new flagship product, the A300. Released in quick succession of each other, Version 1.02 and 1.03 both bring a number of systems, sound and graphical fixes to the aircraft.
V 1.03, currently the latest version of the A300-600R(F), requires a complete reinstall of the aircraft. This can be done via the iniBuilds Store account.
New buyers can pick up this exciting new airliner directly from the iniBuilds website for £69.99 GBP Ex. VAT.
- Optimization leading to potential FPS boost
- Taxi via keyboard implemented
- VOR autotune fixed
- Radio spacing switchable between 8.33KHz and 25KHz now to changed 8.33khz only
- EFB UI enhancement in settings menu
- Corrected some FMOD SND entries
- Added X-Plane default gear down command should first go to neutral from up position (used to go direct to down)
- Edited .ACF file to add A306 typecode (PilotEdge, AutoGate, SAM, etc.)
- Added fading of GE CF6 engine sounds
- Fixed GPS MONITOR typo in FMS on REF PAGE
- Fixed SID/STAR INSERTION for KOAK
- Fixed exterior fader excessively reducing engine volume
- Fixed using the dropdown for RAAS will also register the button click for Pause at TOD.
- Fixed when EFB Load Manager measurement set to LBS, cannot type in a fuel weight beyond 22.1k lbs.
- Fixed no pitch bar on rollout mode
- Modelled the setting of EPR carrots (note: system not modelled)
- Fixed ILS CRS knob rotates clockwise regardless of incrementing or decrementing ILS CRS
- Fixed spoiler won’t retract on landing
- Fixed graphical glitch on annunciator test
- Compatibility with Advanced Shadows lua script (option added to EFB)
- Fixed animation of the ILS and left VOR course knobs
- Fixed landing mode functionality from VS to correct FMA reading
- Fixed “LDG LIGHT EXTENDED” ECAM memo only showing when said light is on.
- Fixed landing lights not extending if lights are not on
- Fixed scaling issue on ND when selecting 240nm range.
- Fixed in flight fuel temperature reading below fuel freezing temperature
- Fixed “Stop Rudder Input” test buttons working without power
- Fixed fuel used LCD displays
- Fixed SAT indication on second ECAM display
- Fixed mislabel under Packs 2 in the circuit breaker
- Fixed light switches not making sound with no battery power
- Fixed button next to cockpit door switch on overhead accidentally toggling END 2 AI
- Fixed cargo loader missing support from front platform