Since Just Flight shared details for their upcoming A300 series of aircraft, coming to P3D, many people have been keen to learn new details of the project. As such, Just Flight has shared the product page for their A300B4-200, which includes a range of new details and previews for the aircraft.
The modelling of the aircraft has already been well-underway with it being modelled based on a detailed look at real-world aircraft F-WUAB. The texturing will be the highest possible (4K), and features such as bump and specular mapping will be used to make the aircraft feel truly 3D. Furthermore, PBR will be applied along with TFDi Design’s RealLight and TrueGlass technology. For those wondering, it will have wing-flex.
When inside the cockpit, Just Flight have committed to authentic gauges and navigational equipment, a realistic autopilot system and also a weather radar with integration with Active Sky. To help those new to the aircraft type, an interactive check-list will also be featured to help go from cold and dark to engine start and beyond. Panel states will also be a feature so be sure to shut down your aircraft correctly.
Other notable features from the initial product description include a custom paint-kit, authentic sound sets and a comprehensive manual to get you started and learn tips and tricks of the aircraft.
No release window has been provided, but you can sign up to their email list to be notified when the product will become available.
Current Product Feature List
- Accurately modelled A300B4-200 based on real-world aircraft plans and comprehensive photography of the real aircraft (F-WUAB)
- Realistic animations including landing gear, all passenger, service and cargo doors, and control surfaces and mechanisms
- 4096 textures are used to produce the highest possible texture clarity
- Bump and specular mapping used throughout the aircraft to produce a truly 3D feel
- Authentic labelling and placards based on those found in the real aircraft
- Realistic wing-flex
- PBR materials (requires P3D v4.4)
- Custom ground equipment
- TFDi RealLight and TrueGlass integration
- Captain, Co-Pilot and Flight Engineer positions modelled with nearly all switches, knobs and levers animated and functional
- A truly 3D cockpit environment right down to accurately modelled seat belts and screw heads – every instrument is constructed fully in 3D with smooth animations
- Custom-coded hydraulic, electrical, engine bleed, fuel and pressurisation systems
- Authentic gauges and navigational equipment, including RMI (VOR/ADF) and HSI
- Realistic autopilot system
- Custom-coded weather radar with Active Sky integration
- Cockpit textures feature wear and tear based on reference photos taken in the real aircraft to produce an authentic environment
- Interactive checklists for every stage of flight including engine start
- Panel state system which will automatically save the panel state whenever a flight is saved and reload the panel state whenever that flight is loaded
- Aircraft configuration system that will allow you to choose between ‘cold & dark’ or ‘ready for take-off’
- Many features have been added to help with usability such as the ability to hide the control yokes for a better view of the instruments and pre-set angled views for the overhead and centre pedestal
- Flight computer panel with useful information such as fuel burn, endurance, speed and wind speed/direction
The A300B4 will be supplied with a range of liveries from around the world, reflecting its wide and varied airline service.
- Realistic flight dynamics for each variant based on real-world performance and handling data, and input from real-world A300 crew
- Authentic sound set with custom cockpit sounds
- Multiple interior and exterior viewpoints, including wing views
- Comprehensive manual with panel guide and performance data
- PSD Paint Kit included so you can create your own paint schemes