The release of the FSLabs A320-X for P3DV4 was just a few days ago, but the team have worked hard on fixing a few issues some users were having as well as catching additional bugs post-release.
Version 220.127.116.11 fixes or changes include: flap and gear sounds added, a few missing shadows were fixed as well as a few lights disappearing when switching full screen to window mode from the virtual cockpit and spool times for the CFM engines changed slightly.
The whole list is documented below, courtesy of Lefteris on the forums.
You can download the update from the redownload section of their website. If you purchase and download after October 18th, then it will already be up to date.
The list of fixes / improvements in this update are the following:
– Sanity Check for administrative privileges and malformed registry added
– Fixed missing shadows
– Gap in floor on captain’s side removed
– Fixed FCU / EFIS / ECP lights disappearing when switching from full screen to window mode and back
– GA Perf page logic fixes
– Mode reversions / armed mode fixes when SRS active
– Path controller now uses GS instead of TAS for current FPA reference
– Flap drag sounds added
– Gear wind sounds added
– Environment sound volumes improved inside cabin
– CFM Engine rumble added
– CFM Engine sounds tuned
– Oil-treated runway now considered asphalt
– Disconnect button message restored
– AoA sensitivity simulation logic improved
– Brake disc temperature logic tweaked
– Possible crash bug identified and fixed
– CFM spool times reduced slightly
– Fix for door disarm during taxi
– CFM cone / disc animation timings tweaked