FlightSimLabs has released the latest update for their flagship product, the A320-X. The update brings with it a myriad of changes, most notable being compatibility with Lockheed Martins Prepar3D Version 5. FSLabs’ Lefteris Kalamaras took to the company forums to announce the update and a full changelog.
Along with major performance improvements, the move of the A320-X to P3D Version 5 is said to bring a full rework of the external texturing using PBR, newly tuned lighting effects and dynamic window blinds that react according to the position of the sun.
It is worth noting that due to the reworking of the external textures, users are required to redownload their liveries due to the paintkit being updated to take full advantage of this new technology.
v126.96.36.199 of the A320-X is now available for both Prepar3D Verison 4 and Version 5 over on the downloads page. Version 4 users can also find v4.01.100 of the A319-X and A321-X on the same page with P3D Version 5 updates for these products coming soon. Both of these updates are free of charge.
For more from Flight Sim Labs, as well as a complete list of all P3D Version 5 compatible addons, stay tuned to FSElite.
- Fix for IR initialization OnAPU and OnEngRun panel states
- PERF page wind retrieval logic improvements
- TO PERF page now accepts double click for TOW/MACTOW
- Fix for payload distribution with low weights
- Fix for PDC acknowledge
- Various smaller fixes
- Fix for BRK RELEASED signal to indicate AUTO BRK loss
- Updates for cabin blinds
- Contrail tweaks
- Approach idle logic fixed
- All new PBR models with several improvements and fixes
- Cabin blinds logic added
Single yaw damper failure (FAC) now affects LAND 3 FAIL OPERATIONAL (Y HYD LOSS)
LOC Convergence logic added
Runway length units option added
Several logic fixes
- Now detects livery changes and suggests P3Dv5 restart (due to LM’s new aircraft list cache logic)
- Gear extension limits adjusted properly
- Sun elevation angle calculations improved
- Timezone logic updated
- Tuned external lights
- Updated startup radio frequencies
- Improvement on COM frequencies logic
- PTU sound fixes
- PTU sound updates for self-test
- MECH horn now triggers EXT PWR and Chocks
- Improvement on RAT & EMER GEN labelling and button
- Cosmetic fixes
- DCDU now optional
- ACP/RMP fonts replaced