FSimStudios, in conjunction with Canada4XPlane4XPLANE, has released Kelowna International Airport (CYLW) for X-Plane 11. This is a conversion of the original Prepar3D release.
The airport product features a detailed representation of the whole airport, along with areas beyond the airport fence. In total, over 330 square KM of seasonal orthoimagery has been included, which also covers the whole city of Kelowna. Each building and texture is modelled with detail and is ultra-high in resolution. Kelowna General Hospital Heliport CKH9 is also included for those looking to try their hand at landing a helicopter.
You can buy Kelowna International Airport (CYLW) for X-Plane 11 from FSimStudio’s website for €17.99 or $19.99. If you own the Prepar3D version, you are entitled to a discount of 20%.
- High detailed representation of Kelowna International Airport CYLW.
- Detailed Representation of the Kelowna General Hospital Heliport CKH9.
- 330sqKm of 0.42 cm/pix seasonal Orthoimagery, covering the entire city of Kelowna.
- Custom Made objects for the city of Kelowna, including the William R. Bennet Bridge, shopping malls, hotels and more
- Ultra-High Resolution (4K) Textures.
- Dynamic Lighting.
- Custom Autogate Jetways
- Volumetric grass
- Ambient Occlusion
- XPlane 11 Dynamic lighting
- WT3 Compatibility
- Optional static aircraft download package: http://canada4xplane.weebly.com/scenery-libraries.html