Canadian airport Edmonton International Airport has been released by FSimStudios for Prepar3D V4.4+. The airport located in Alberta, Canada, sees a wide-range of airlines visit the airport including Air Canada, Westjet, Sunwing Airlines and many more. The airport also has two runways with plenty of parking space of larger aircraft, also.
FSimStudios has developed the airport with the latest standards, including highly detailed terminal building (with 4K texturing), PBR snow FX, 3D snow, snow drifts and steam effects – perfect for the colder months of Winter. The airport also features dynamic lighting, SODE jetways, terminal interiors and static aircraft.
Edmonton International Airport (CYEG) from FSimStudios is now on sale at their store for $24.95. As previously announced, if you buy the product from their store, you will get a free upgraded version for Microsoft Flight Simulator once the product is available for that platform.
- High detailed representation of Edmonton International Airport CYEG.
- Detailed terminal building, featuring the new Control Tower.
- High Resolution textures (4096×4096).
- PBR Dynamic WetFX (Effect changes depending on weather conditions).
- PBR SnowFX, featuring 3D Snow, Snow Drifts and steam effects.
- Material LUA Scripting for automatic switching of seasonal/weather dependent textures.
- Autogen and Satellite Imagery coverage for the airport and city of Leduc.
- Dynamic Lighting.
- SODE Jetways and Windsocks.
- Terminal Interiors.
- Static Planes.
- Volumetric grass.
- Configuration Manager.