FSimStudios have just released their latest airport, Kelowna International Airport, located in British Columbia, Canada.
Kelowna is the 10th busiest airport in all of Canada, first opening in 1958. The airport say over 2 million passengers come through the airport in 2018, and close to 80,000 aircraft movements in 2014. Its single runway is 8,900 ft long, handling as big as a 767 regularly, but is known to handle aircraft as big as the 747. All carriers for the airport are Canadian based, with the exception of Alaska Airlines.
This new scenery features 330 sqKm of 0.42 cm/pix seasonal orthoimagery that covers the entire city of Kelowna. Also included is the Kelowna General Hospital Heliport known as CKH9. PBR is featured in this airport, as well as SODE jetways and windsocks. A complete feature list is at the bottom of this article.
FSimStudios Kelowna can be purchased for EUR 17.99/US$ 19.99. FSimStudios have also said that they will be offering favorable upgrade conditions for Microsoft’s upcoming Flight Simulator. “once it is released. Will be activated using the same order information”
• High detailed representation of Kelowna International Airport CYLW.
• Detailed Representation of the Kelowna General Hospital Heliport CKH9.
• 330sqKm of 0.42 cm/pix seasonal Orthoimagery, covering the entire city of Kelowna.
• 158.000sqKm of high-resolution mesh, covering the Okanagan Valley and part of the Rocky Mountains.
• Autogen for the entire Orthoimagery Area, including 3D Night Lighting based on OSM Data.
• Custom Made objects for the city of Kelowna, including the William R. Bennet Bridge, shopping malls, hotels and more
• Ultra-High Resolution (4K) Textures.
• PBR Dynamic WetFX (Effect changes depending on weather conditions).
• PBR SnowFX, featuring Snow Drifts and steam effects.
• Material LUA Scripting for automatic switching of seasonal/weather dependent textures.
• Dynamic Lighting.
• SODE Jetways and Windsocks
• Static Aircraft, including Westjet’s Grounded 737MAX8s.
• FSimStudios’ new Configurator Manager