An airport that has not been touched much before in flight simulation has now finally got some scenery. This airport as stated in the title, is Calgary which is a scenery that has come from FSimStudios. I personally have never heard of this developer but they seem to have created a very nice scenery by the looks of it. Maybe we might finally see some decent traffic flying out of Calgary? We will have to see. The scenery comes at the reasonable price of EUR 24.60 and can be purchased from SimMarket.
The feature list contains all the normal features you would expect from a high level scenery as well as some extras such as static planes and seasonal textures. I will certainly be picking this scenery up and look forward to flying out of it in the near future. You can find the entire feature list below.
- High detailed, updated representation of Calgary International Airport
- High Resolution Photoscenery of the airport and surrounding areas.
- Terminal and hangars modelled and texturized with great attention to detail
- High Resolution textures
- Static Planes
- Winter textures
- Inverse-Kinematics (IK) Animated Jetways
- Highly optimized for great performance
- Tested compatibility with ORBX’s Airdrie Airpark
- Configurator file for low-end machines.
- Apron vehicles
- Volumetric grass
- Night Lighting
- Realistic Ground Poly of the airport
- Charts of the airport