With the success of FSFX Package’s Chase Plane since the alpha launch early November, the team have been hard at work ensuring that bugs have been fixed and new features have been added.
With this in mind, the team have today announced that they will be bringing Alpha 1.5 to our systems in early January, ahead of alpha 2’s intended launch. With much requested features such as TrickIR, an enhanced user interface and improved turbulence handling.
The video above shows off some of the new features which already looks incredible. Despite still in Alpha, it’s clear that FSFX Packages are taking user feedback extremely seriously and providing timely updates.
ChasePlane Alpha 1.5 will be available in the first few days of January. To get Alpha v1.5 as soon as it becomes available, make sure to check the “Experimental versions” checkbox in ChasePlane’s Preferences. You will be able to go back to v0.1.89 if you so desire. We think that’s a pretty good late christmas gift for you guys, we really hope you enjoy it!
Come early January, make sure the “Experimental Versions” check box in ChasePlane’s perfee
The full list of features is below.
- Built-in TrackIR support
- Improved performance and stability (fixing stutters for most users)
- Follow Horizon feature
- Tunable turbulence to control frequency, amplitude and even choose the axis affected by the movements
- Saveable Static Cameras
- Dynamic listing of static cameras sorted and filtered by distance.
- Mouse is now hidden when moving the camera using the middle mouse button
- Scroll to zoom option per preset
- Transitions can now be tuned per preset, you can even change their easing functions!
- Manual control over the Cinematic Mode
- Potential fix for Keyboard and Mouse freezes
- Reworked In-Sim View Selector with better compatibility 3rd party mouse drivers and support for HiDPI displays
- You can now set your own defaults for turbulence, controls and advanced options using the new contextual menu
- You can now copy a specific setting to all your presets for the current aircraft using the new contextual menu
- You can now directly search for specific controls assignments in the preferences
- Possibility to reorder presets by entering the desired index
- Option to automatically track the aircraft in Outside & Static views
- Reworked turbulence sensibilities
- Option to enable Gimbal stabilization
- Sticky Mouse Look
- Speed and inertia for focal (zoom) adjustments now have dedicated sliders
- Option to minimize to taskbar instead of the system tray
- The position of the main window is now saved
- Slew Mode detection
- You can now control default simulator views like Spot-view when using ChasePlane