FSDreamTeam have released Louisville International Airport (KSDF) for FSX and P3D over on their website today. The Kentucky airport sees predominantly US airlines visit, but has a huge cargo operation making it perfect for those who like to transport good across their virtual planet. The airport is fully compatible with all sims and of course integrates beautifully with GSX and SODE. The high resolution building textures still offer great performance regardless of which sim you use.
You can buy Louisville International Airport now from FSDreamTeam’s website for $29.00 USD. However, FSDreamTeam are having a launch sale giving you a generous 40% discount off any other FSDT product when purchased with it. Just make sure you add the code KSDFLAUNCH when checking out. The sale ends October 23rd 2017.
Here’s the full feature list.
- Fully customized ground and runways in high resolution, DX10/11 Compatible
- Custom UPS Worldport Cargo loading system
- Complete integration with GSX
- SODE Animated jetways with GSX integration.
- Animated custom vehicles.
- Use of the advanced material properties in FSX/P3D, like bump and specular mapping.
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting.
- Intensive use of LOD techniques in order to offer the best possible performances.
- High resolution building textures.