FSDG (Flight Sim Development Group) has released its version of Rhodes Island for both FSX and P3D. This Greek Island has great looking approaches and a variety of seasonal traffic visit each year.
FSDG has included complete coverage for the whole island. Using the latest aerial imagery along with custom mesh and autogen to make it as realistic as possible. Across the island, you will also find hotels, olive plantations, wind generators and more to explore. As FSDG has completed the whole island in detail, both airports have been added. The main international airport Diagoras (LGRP) and Maritsa Airport (LGRD) have been given high-resolution textures and modelling to accompany the island.
Diagoras International Airport has been given more care and attention due to the popularity and important on the island, so expect to see animated ground traffic, improvement airport night lighting, PBR ground materials and more. This isn’t to say that Maritsa Airport isn’t as good, but it has been described as an “authentic rendition.”
- Complete coverage of the whole island with high resolution aerial imagery, custom mesh and autogen
- Additional landmarks like hotels, historic sites, solar parks, olive plantations, wind generators, greenhouses and lots more
- Extremely realistic rendition of Diagoras International Airport, Rhodes/Greece (LGRP)
- Authentic rendition of Maritsa Airport (LGRD)
- Realistic shadow and light rendition
- PBR ground materials for more realism (P3Dv4)
- New 2019 apron layout with pushback gates
- Improved airport lighting technique with realistic running rabbits
- Animated ground traffic
- Optional content controllable through the Scenery Configurator
- Optimized for great performance and visual results
- Compatible with all known add-ons including GSX, UTX, FS Global, Realworld Greece and the ftx series
- Manual included