Scenery developer Flight Sim Development Group (FSDG), has released Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport (SPZO), for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The airport is located in the city of Cusco in Southeastern Peru. Extra attention is needed when flying into this city as it it is considered one the most dangerous airports in the world.
The airport is ranked the second busiest in Peru in terms of passenger count. Furthermore, due to the surrounding terrain and high elevation, challenging approaches and departure procedures require extra planning on your end to fly safely in and out of Cusco. Up for the challenge?
The FSDG team has not only rendered the airport with great detail, but also the city with special landmarks as seen in the preview images. Detail landmarks in the downtown area of Cusco along with custom buildings enhance the visual display of the city. Back to the airport, we can see good usage of ground polygons and markings to match that of real life. Static aircraft add a more realistic feel to the airport. In addition, the terminal building and other airport buildings are rendered well with nice night lighting. You will also be glad that the scenery has been optimized to give you good performance.
You can purchase Cusco directly from FSDG Online for €17.85 Euro.
- Fully accurate rendition of Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, Cusco, Peru (SPZO) and surroundings
- Enhanced Cusco city with extra landmarks and buildings
- Custom mesh
- Sloped runway
- Custom built for MSFS with latest MSFS technologies like dynamic lights, parallax windows, and ground materials
- Includes static aircraft for even more authenticity
- Optimized for great performance and visual quality
- Manual included