Scenery developer FSDG has just released their take on Durban’s King Shaka International Airport (FALE) for X-Plane 11. The airport located in South Africa is named after a famous leader of the Zulu nation and has become a highly popular destination for passengers and pilots ever since the days of its inauguration in 2010. This is the ninth African airport in the series made by FSDG.
The feature list provided by FSDG includes items such as an extremely realistic rendition of the airport and area, animated ground traffic and compatibility with all known add-ons including ortho4XP. Over the past years, King Shaka Airport has been received some treatment and extensions, which the developer did not forget to include in their rendition.
You can purchase the King Shaka International Airport scenery for €20,88 EUR from the FSDG website store.
- Extremely realistic rendition of King Shaka International Airport, Durban, South Africa, and surroundings
- Realistic shadow and light rendition
- Animated ground traffic
- Future Foxtrot apron and extended Bravo taxiway already included
- Includes Dube Tradeport
- PBR ground and dynamic lighting
- Optimized for great performance and visual results
- Animated jetways (SAM plugin required)
- Compatible with all known add-ons including ortho4XP
- Manual included