FSDG has released La Romana for FSX and P3D. La Romana Casa De Campo International Airport (MDLR) is a single-runway airport located on the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic, right next to the town of La Romana. It has a small terminal with 4 main gates and sees the majority of the business action in La Romana.
FSDG’s version is next in line in their ‘LITE’ series, so the porduct only covers the La Romana airport and nothing outside of the airport boundaries. This keep frames high and conflicts low with additional world terrain products.
Feature List includes:
- Accurate rendition of La Romana International Airport, Campo de Casa (MDLR)
- Realistic shadow and light rendition
- New dynamic lights technology (P3Dv4)
- Optimized for great performance and smooth AI traffic behavior
- Compatible with all known add-ons including AES, GSX, UTX, FS Global and the ftx series.
La Romana airport is available for FSX and FSX:Steam, and all versions of P3D. You can grab it now from the FSDG online store for $11.11 USD.