FS2Crew has updated Ultimate Ground Crew X to Version 1.2. They posted the update and change log on their Facebook page.
For existing users of UGCX, the update can be obtained by re-downloading the installer. If you are not using Version 1.1 be sure to uninstall Version 1.0 before proceeding with the update. Your Aircraft and Airport profiles will not be saved when updating, be sure to back them up before installing this new version. Your custom profiles can be found in C:\Users\***your user name***\AppData\Roaming\Ultimate Ground Crew X.
Ultimate Ground Crew X can be purchased at FS2Crew’s website for €39.95. If you ever purchased an FS2Crew product in the past, you can receive a 5 euro discount by using the coupon code PUSHBACK! You can read our behind the scenes interview with UGCX here.
- Fixed speech recognition error.
- Fixed random 30 degree when selecting engine startup by intercom
- Fixed pin insertion on engine start up
- Added ability to read 4-digit codes in sound pack INI for more refined regional accents
- Potential Fix for SimStarter users.
- Improved scenery indexing times.
- Voice commands are now restricted and can only be triggered while on the ground with a UGCX service runnning
- Initial 3rd party SDK support
- Replaced repetitive “Braking” command in the PMDG 777/747