Immersion developer FS2Crew has just update their PMDG 737 NGXu immersion package. Their PMDG 737 NGXu Immersion Pack is now at v1.4, which brings the Boeing aircraft out of maintenance and ready to fly in Prepar3D v5.
FS2Crew informed users that this is a free update for current users, and if you don’t already own FS2Crew for the PMDG NGXu, now is your chance to grab it as they are still offering a 40% discount with coupon code: SUMMER2020.
Not only did the 737 receive a maintenance upgrade to their core, but more fixes and changes were brought along, such as a five second delay added between starter cutout call and time First Officer will attempt to blank the lower screen
when using SOP2, fixes to the lighting and ground crew voices for Australia have been fixed.
The developer also took this time to inform users that the update is built into the main installer only and currently available on the FS2Crew website only. it is mentioned that if you purchased the product via a 3rd party vendor, such as simMarket, to allow a few days to get the file up on their servers.
To conclude their post with more great news, FS2Crew has announced that next weekend the Dash 8 Q400 fleet along with their RAAS addon will be getting some love from the team and they will be receiving Prepar3D v5 update. FS2Crew also goes on to mention their Microsoft Flight Simulator plans, saying that they will release an official statement next week as well as a road-map for the future.
You can get your copy of FS2Crew PMDG NGXu today for €23.97 EUR using code SUMMER2020 at FS2Crew.
FS2Crew PMDG NGXu v1.4 Changelog
- P3D V5 Support
- Dome Light fixed.
- Ground voice Australia fixed.
- Auto connect GPU at gate: FO will not turn on ground power after the power has been connected.
- Save ASDEX position arrival and departure.
- Five second delay added between starter cutout call and time FO will attempt to blank the lower screen when using SOP 2.
- New Config Option on MISC (3). Cabin Release Altitude: 10K, 18K, Cruise or Off.
- GSX Level 2: visible Pilot models disabled. The pilots will already be on the plane. They don’t walk with the pax.
- Selecting lower engine display SOP 2…. still hit and miss because the FO is blind. But we modified it a bit.