FS2Crew has announced a small update to their Crew Expansion addon for the PMDG 747 Queen Of The Skies II. This update adds a bunch of fixes and a few new additions to make this expansion even better. It also adds a little bit more support for the relatively recently released 747-8. The update is available through FS2Crew right now. If you don’t have this Crew Expansion yet, you can get it for €54,95 from the FS2Crew website.
- 800 Model: Panel Switcher fixed.
- Missing Arrival Cabin PA added (US and North American voice sets).
- Button control: Autostart for the 8 models.
- Takeoff Safety Brief Added.
- “Unstable” call logic during approach improved.
- “Social” section removed from the 737 Config Manager due to updated Facebook/Twitter policies.