In a statement on Facebook, the utility developer FS2Crew has announced that they will be releasing their popular FS2Crew addons for both the QualityWings Simulations 787 and also the Aerosoft CRJ Professional.
Details are light on the ground for the information, but the team said that they are “currently in the early stages of development for the Aerosoft CRJ and [QualityWings Simultions] 787.” FS2Crew said that both aircraft are “awesome” and deserve the FS2Crw treatment.
Also in the post, FS2Crew said that the PMDG 737 NGXu version and the Aerosoft Airbus Pro version have both been updated.
The PMDG 737 NGXu update, version 1.2, has fixed a few bugs with the Flap speed commands, along with adding new configuration options such as the pulse light option (for Ozzie based airlines) and also turning off the lights when the flaps are up. The full list of changes is down below.
To obtain any update, you will need to head into your FS2Crew account and click “Completed Orders”.
You can view all of the FS2Crew products on their website. A new update for Ultimate Ground Crew X is still in development, but when news of that is released, we’ll let you know. You could also watch our review on it via YouTube.
Finally, FS2Crew are holding a sale where you can get 30% off all product by using code SPRING2020.
PMDG 737 NGXu FS2Crew Update 1.2
- Bug Up / Set Flaps speed commands fixed.
- Autobrake position now read properly in the checklists (requires latest version of PMDG aircraft installed).
- Military / Freight option fixed regarding FA callouts.
- Landing elevation pressurization policy if landing elevation above 6000 feet.
- On the Pre-Flights page in the Secondary Panel, you can now Increase the initial pre-flight start time by right clicking the LSK beside the time value prior to activating the Pre-Flight events.
New Config Options:
- Pulse light option (lights policy based on an Australian airline).
- Turn off lights when flaps up option (non-SOP 2 only).