Over on their Facebook page, FS-FlightControl has announced that they’ve pushed out an update to their instructor operation station application.
Version 1.3.39 introduces many improvements, tweaks and fixes along with the ability to now request a jetway on the pushback module where supported by the scenery. You can view the complete changelog at the end of this article.
You can grab a hold of the latest version by downloading it from their download page. FS-FlightControl has a price of €49.95 (Excl. VAT). A 14-day trial is available to those who would like to try before deciding to purchase this software.
- General: Improved touch input helper back button usage now only removing the last character when all text is selected.
- General: Changed touch input helper now preselects all text for easy overriding also for numbers.
- General: Fixed touch input helper cursor position was not always correct after using the back button with partly selected text.
- Position: Improved confirmation dialogue now disabling or hiding position options that are not available for the current position.
- Position: Changed “Airworks” to just be named “Airwork”.
- Map: Added pop-up menu option to reposition aircraft to taxiway holding points.
- Map: Improved tower image with an additional cycle around it.
- Flight Plan: Fixed possible exception while inserting a new point into a flight plan.
- Pushback: Added option to request jetway for Prepar3D/FSX where supported by the scenery.
- View/Slew: Fixed camera position buttons were not always showing up although enabled in settings.
- View/Slew: Fixed showing or hiding cockpit buttons in the settings did not immediately take effect.
- Settings: Added option to disallow disabling or changing the simulator connection from the title bar.
- Settings: Fixed camera position section were not editable after program restart although enabled.
- Settings: Fixed camera position input fields should allow negative values as well.
- Settings: Fixed camera position test buttons now marked after activation.