FranceVFR has released their latest project for X-Plane, Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport (LFLC).
Clermont-Ferrand is a large city in south-central France, located in the Auvergne-Rhone-Alps region. The city is famous for its short film festival, Gothic Cathedral rich heritage as well as a statue created by the same sculpture who sculpted the Statue of Liberty.
The airport is located just three and a half miles east of the city. The airport handles over 400,000 passengers a year from domestic destinations such as Paris, Nice and Figari on the isle of Corsica. These routes are flown by airlines such as Air France and low cost carrier, HOP! Ryanair operates the only international route to Porto, seasonally.
FranceVFR has recreated the airport with high-detail to include HD photo-realistic terrain textures that also include separate night textures, custom autogen for the extended area as well as custom roads and places of interest around the airport. FranceVFR has also included SAM Scenery Animation Manager support too.
To purchase Clermont-Ferrand airport for X-Plane, head on over to the FranceVFR website, where you can purchase it for €19.90 which is around £17.76/$23.59.
- Extremely detailed Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne airport modelled with its surroundings.
- High definition photo-realistic terrain textures with night textures.
- Specific autogen included for the whole area.
- Road traffic near the platform.
- Many specific and generic 3D objects.
- Autonomous operation or in addition to the Auvergne VFR scene.
- SIA – VAC – IAC – ARRDEP cards supplied.
- SAM support